Beautiful master baths are a must for today’s homeowners, as they look to these spaces to provide not only sanctuary but gorgeous function. Wellness has evolved from luxury to necessity, and products that combine beautiful aesthetics with aging in place are in demand. Even the most basic items – from mirrors to towel racks to grab bars – incorporate a new sense of style.
Here are some of the top trends in bath accessories right now:
- Simple frameless and ornately framed mirrors have given way to updated shapes and styles, rimmed in finishes to coordinate with hardware throughout the room
- Luxury amenities, such as towel warmers, are getting updates to fit into the smallest of spaces.
- Safety is no longer sacrificed for beauty, as items such as grab bars are offered in a range of styles, finishes and colors to blend into the design or make a statement.
- Storage is appearing in the most creative spaces, with shelving on mirrors and niches in showers.
- Today’s mirrors provide so much more than reflection, incorporating defoggers, televisions and computer screens, as well as digital controls for lighting.
- Floor and countertop heating adds to the comfort levels for tile floors.