NEW ORLEANS — The Decorative Hardware & Plumbing Association has named its 2022 DPHA professional award winners, showcasing “the best of what DPHA has to offer in products and professionalism,” the trade association announced.
The award-winners were named during DPHA’s recent 21st Conference and Product Showcase in New Orleans.
The Chicago-based association presented its 2022 President’s Award to Anthony Hajjar, who currently serves on the DPHA’s Board of Directors, Engagement, and Program & Showcase Committees.
“Anthony is exemplary in providing association support and leadership,” the DPHA said. “His humble demeanor and results-driven personality helped project this year’s conference and the committees he serves on to excel.”
Other DPHA honorees included:
- Customer Service Department of the Year: Amba Products.
- Manufacturing Professional of the Year: Rachel Arndt, Waterstone Faucets.
- Representative Agency of the Year: Creative Bath Sales.
- Representative Professional of the Year: Ryan Paul, Summit Architectural Resources, Parker, CO.
- Showroom Professional of the Year: Kate Brady, General Plumbing Supply, San Francisco.
- Showroom of the Year: Mission West Kitchen and Bath, South Pasadena, CA.
- DPHA Room of the Year: Lutz Bath & Kitchen, San Francisco.