- Leess’ kitchen blends organic shapes, a variety of textures and modern appliances from Gaggenau, KitchenAid and others to create an eye-catching transitional style.
- Eldorado Stone’s Andante Fieldledge faux stone adds texture and contrast to the built-in dining banquette.
- Details make Leess’ design shine, from the island’s sink-dishwasher work station to the Elkay bar sink/Delta faucet combo and cabinets to house utensils and cookware.
- Tucked between an Elkay hammered stainless steel bar sink with Delta Allora faucet and a three-door bottom mount refrigerator-freezer is a built-in coffee center from Gaggenau.
- Organic forms and repetition of shapes give the bath a minimal, vaguely Asian-inspired aesthetic.
For more about these projects, click here.