While the COVID-19 pandemic has brought about many unexpected results, the refocus on the home is among the most prominent. Spending so much time at home has sparked a resurgence in remodeling and “changing things up” that rivals the busiest of times.
The bath is a room that has garnered a great deal of attention from weary homeowners, who are craving an at-home oasis that rivals the finest spas. Similar colors, materials and finishes are being favored by people who are looking to remodel the bath, so that a favorite respite can be recreated at home.
Personalization, too, is key to the changes being seen in the bath. Having spent so much time at home, residents are craving spaces that reflect their own personal style. Thankfully, bath faucet manufacturers are answering the call for personalization in the bath.
Among the hottest trends in bath faucets right now are:
• While geometric shapes are still popular, they often sport softer, more sleek and smooth lines, with curves all the rage.
• With a nod toward wellness, hands-free and motion sensor faucets have made it into the bathroom, keeping germs at bay.
• Warm tones, especially muted golds, are in high demand.
• Options abound with regard to faucet handles and spout styles, allowing homeowners to customize their choices.
• Coordinating and matching finishes and styles has returned, and not just in the bath but throughout the home.
• Matte finishes, especially matte black, are in high demand right now, with black sometimes outselling the ever-popular chrome staple.