The surge in bathroom remodeling has shown little sign of slowing down, with homeowners looking to update these spaces to deliver a spa-like experience. The stress of everyday life – especially after a trying pandemic – has led to an increased interest in products that deliver wellness, function and beauty.
While spa-inspired design has long been the leading look for the baths – especially the master – the look has been kicked up a notch, with clients interested in spaces suited specifically for them. Personalization is a buzzword, and bath faucet manufacturers have heeded the call, showcasing a range of finishes, spout styles, decorative handles and water savings.
Among the hottest trends in bath faucets right now are:
- The germ-conscious consumer is asking more about hands-free and motion sensor options to help control the spread of germs.
- All things golden, including unlacquered brass, as well as rose and matte gold, are adding a shine to spaces.
- Interchangeable and multiple handle selections are allowing for customization of faucet looks.
- Split finishes deliver even more customization, with matte black and gold or silver pairings among the most eye-catching.
- Multiple materials are being included in faucet designs, with options such as marble, wood, glass and crystal inlays being offered.
- Water savings continues to garner interest, with many faucets delivering low-flow delivery while maintaining the experience.